Monday, July 16, 2007

Icelandic Shawl

Today is not just about crochet but about knitting. Even though I don't knit, I subscribed to the Knitting Daily weekly newsletter just for patten ideas. This is one of those ideas. Next week Knitting Daily is going to publish the knit instruction for this shawl. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it....I don't know if it was the colors or the patterns of the rows or what. All I know is that I HAVE to make this. So, not knowing how to knit this presents a couple of challenges....
1. I don't know how to knit
2. Not sure I could even correctly read a knitting pattern
3. Don't know if I could translate a knitting pattern to crochet
With that said, however, I am determined...I WILL figure out a way to make this shawl!! Stay tuned.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: