Friday, January 22, 2010

Crying And Rolling My Eyes

I believe I have just read the funniest blog post I have ever seen to date. Note - I have only within the last six months stumbled upon several good yarn-based blogs and try to stay current with their happenings. This blog I just found by clicking and clicking and clicking deeper into a rabbit hole - I can't even remember what the original click was!
Now, my blog is not humorous in nature, I never meant it to be. I think I have a good sense of humor (don't we all?) but not good enough to lighten anyone else's day over and over again. But I love to laugh (or do "the look" as the kids say) when my dear husband does something ridiculous so the kids will have a special memory of something or other. This blog entry, the part about the neice's dolls, literally had me in tears, and I really do mean LITERALLY. "Luckily", because of my never ending cold this winter, I have a box of tissue at my side at all times and I had to reach for it no less than three (3) times to get thru this post. I'm not sure what it was, the content (oh my gosh that's SO Sydney!) or the writing style (OMG that's so Brendyn in a few years!) or some combination of these and other things but it's the best laugh I've had in a LONG time. Thank you, Franklin, for sharing and your book is already in my Amazon shopping cart :-)

The Panopticon

God Bless Your Stitches,
nance

No comments: