Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wandom Wednesday

I'm feeling a little "Elmer Fudd-ish"

  1. Why is it with less child transportation during the summer, I seem to have less time to knit/crochet?
  2. Last day to finish the Fancy Feet Anklets before the self-imposed start of the Christmas gifts.  Familiar project—new technique.
  3. I'll have to find something else to work on that I can take pictures of since I can't show the Christmas projects.
  4.  I wonder how many more babies are going to be born this fall that will interrupt the Christmas gift knitting? Current count = 3
  5.  I tried, really I did, but knitting magazines just don’t interest me. Sorry Interweave Knitting, I won’t be renewing my subscription.
  6. I love finding a good crafting book at Half Price Books, especially on days we have a 15% off total purchase coupon! Those same days with a coupon but no good books really stink!!!...but I’m glad Allen found a lot of CDs for his birthday :-)
  7. I’m not going to finish these socks
  8.  I found a friend from a REALLY long time ago on FB (hi Bill!), it was like putting on a comfortable pair of socks!

God Bless Your Stitches,
nance

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

I found your blog again! Yay!!This time I saved it to favorites on my laptop so I can follow it. If you are taking a vote, I vote yes to going ahead and posting pictures of Christmas gifts. :)

Harmonise said...

No, I wasn't taking a vote but you comment is duly noted...you're still not seeing them Miss "I open my presents early so I can take my tree down on Christmas day"! :-P